I love to hear from you! Write me if you have any question or just want to say how wonderful Red Cook is.
Red Cook What?
Facebook Fan Page
- Sunday dinner with our neighbors. #chicken #sundaydinner #garlic #roastchicken @ The Langston https://t.co/yv5zyNpdF9 about 19 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A great guide for dim sum in NYC! http://t.co/0ION6vrLIg 03:07:16 PM April 24, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Look! It's almost a book. Here is the galley of Phoenix Claws and Jade Trees. You can pre-order the book on... http://t.co/3WrwN6EK6D 02:35:17 PM April 24, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Come shop in Chinatown and learn how to cook the abundance of foods from there. I am teaching a class at the... http://t.co/1clf1mfJMX 02:32:32 PM April 24, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- On rare occasion this is what we did for a private client: catered a multi-course Chinese dinner. 01:17:34 PM April 24, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Fortune CookiesAwards Banquet Beijing Books Charcutepalooza China Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Christmas Clay Pot Cookbook Cooking Class Dining Out Discovery Dragon Boat Festival Fujian Health Lunch Mango Menu Moon Festival New England Opinion Pantry Pork Belly Red Cooking Rice Dishes Sichuan Singapore Snack Food Soup Spring Steaming Stock Stories Summer Sustainable Seafood Techniques Thanksgiving Travel Umami Valentine's Day Wine Winter Yunnan