I love to hear from you! Write me if you have any question or just want to say how wonderful Red Cook is.
Red Cook What?
Facebook Fan Page
- Went to a great tasting dinner last night at Fung Tu. Beautifully executed meal with Chinese influences. A Joios event. about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Very innovative sliders w/ lion's head and fried crueler. @FungTuNYC #FungTuTasting http://t.co/ZNIzhOveye about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Succulent steamed fish. Great flavors combination with tangerine peel, chili oil & fermented black beans. http://t.co/IKuSk5alHE about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Truly moist pork belly sprung roll at @FungTuNYC #FungTuTasting http://t.co/zzbUyr07C3 about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last Saturday we grilled and roasted meat at a Chinese Grilling and Roasting class. Ended up with a feast of... http://t.co/PnadAG6mO8 03:53:41 PM August 27, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Fortune CookiesAwards Banquet Beijing Books Charcutepalooza China Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Christmas Clay Pot Cookbook Cooking Class Dining Out Discovery Dragon Boat Festival Fujian Health Jiangsu Lunch Mango Menu Moon Festival New England Opinion Pantry Pork Belly Red Cooking Rice Dishes Sichuan Singapore Snack Food Soup Steaming Stock Stories Summer Sustainable Seafood Techniques Thanksgiving Travel Umami Valentine's Day Wine Winter Yunnan