Probiotic food is all the rage at the moment. In food and health magazines, blogs and newspapers, everywhere you turn there are articles singing the praises of tempeh, or extolling the benefit of kombucha in keeping our digestive systems healthy. Television commercials advertise the miraculous power of yogurt whose live cultures keep us all regular. Even sauerkraut and kimchi have been enlisted to manage the balance of bio functions in our gastrointestinal tracts. So are there probiotic foods in Chinese cooking?
Red Cook What?
Facebook Fan Page
- @jbakernyc @socialtvdeb @savorysweetlive @ofamadhausfrau @i8and8 @mattbruck @wdoubleo Indeed it was great fun #wingingitbk with all 10:12:09 PM May 17, 2015 from Twitter for Mac in reply to jbakernyc ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is going to the last stop. Nice #wing and #shumai. #wingingitbk #brooklyn @divathatateny… https://t.co/Ixgko5LW6w 05:48:56 PM May 17, 2015 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Okay. I love the #wing here. Crisp and flavorful. #brooklyn #wingingitbk @divathatateny… https://t.co/IxAQdfNfiZ 04:57:57 PM May 17, 2015 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Current stop #wing at Pork Slope. #wingingitbk #brooklyn @divathatateny @mattbruck @savorysweetlive @… https://t.co/1nhMeJmUh3 04:25:26 PM May 17, 2015 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mattbruck can't wait till we all take picture of the Kung pao #wing #wingingitbk #parkslope… https://t.co/CEZkVNSMzy 03:17:07 PM May 17, 2015 from Instagram in reply to mattbruck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Fortune CookiesAwards Banquet Beijing Books Charcutepalooza China Chinese New Year Chinese Restaurant Christmas Clay Pot Cookbook Cooking Class Dining Out Discovery Dragon Boat Festival Fujian Health Lunch Mango Menu Moon Festival New England Opinion Pantry Pork Belly Red Cooking Rice Dishes Sichuan Singapore Snack Food Soup Spring Steaming Stock Stories Summer Sustainable Seafood Techniques Thanksgiving Travel Umami Valentine's Day Wine Winter Yunnan